Aquasave Hot Water Storage Standard Range
The Aquasave range, effectively reduces the boiler power and hot water storage volume required, without reducing hot water output.
The external brazed plate heat exchanger provides a continuous supply of domestic hot water, and the stored volume provides a large supply of hot water to cover any peak demand in the system.
Aquasave units provide a compact and efficient means of generating hot water where there is no constant demand and is suitable for various HVAC applications.
- WRAS approved components.
- Stainless steel vessels suitable for 10 bar pressure.
- Supplied in kit form for easy installation.
- Fully inclusive of insulation.
- Easy operation with minimal maintenance
Aquasave ASP – DHW Gasketed PHE - with BMS compatible PID Controls
& Aquasave ASG – DHW Gasketed PHE - No Controls.
- Standard Storage capacities available 300L – 1500L (50kW – 160kW).
- 316L heat transfer plates c/w WRAS approved EPDM gaskets.
- Serviceable, Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger.
Aquasave ASB – DHW Brazed PHE - with BMS compatible PID Controls
& Aquasave ASE – DHW Brazed PHE - No Controls
- Standard Storage capacities available 300 L – 1500 L (80kW – 300kW).
Aquasave & AquaModule Spares
Spares are also available for these ranges, including all older versions. Please send requests to http://www.heatexchangerspares.com.
Thanks for your interest in Aquasave Hot Water Storage Standard Range. Please fill in the following information so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.