Designed to meet the client’s space or access restrictions and stringent cost and performance requirements of the construction industry.
- Designed and assembled in a factory-controlled environment.
- Modular construction approach allows larger elements of a system to be supplied in sections for reconnection on-site.
- Multiple skid sections incorporated, including boilers, pressurisation, booster sets, heat exchangers (for primary and secondary water), circulating pumps, pipework and electrical panels.
- Independent and flexible approach to component selection.
- Reduced assembly and fabrication time on site minimise onsite labour and project control.
- A full-service project team with vast experience, including mechanical, electrical, acoustic and load considerations.
- Practical solutions, incorporating commissioning, operational, maintenance and decommissioning requirements.