Designed to meet the client’s space or access restrictions and stringent cost and performance requirements of the construction industry.
- Designed and assembled in a factory-controlled environment.
- Modular construction approach allows larger elements of a system to be supplied in sections for reconnection on-site.
- Multiple skid sections incorporated, including boilers, pressurisation, booster sets, heat exchangers (for primary and secondary water), circulating pumps, pipework and electrical panels.
- Independent and flexible approach to component selection.
- Reduced assembly and fabrication time on site minimise onsite labour and project control.
- A full-service project team with vast experience, including mechanical, electrical, acoustic and load considerations.
- Practical solutions, incorporating commissioning, operational, maintenance and decommissioning requirements.
Thanks for your interest in Packaged Skids. Please fill in the following information so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.