Buffer & Thermal Storage Vessels
Found in a variety of systems, a buffer or thermal storage vessel provides additional storage capacity. With a greater demand for renewable energy systems, they offer both sustainability and substantial savings.
Coupled with instantaneous water heaters, vessels are connected in parallel with a pump circulation to ensure a flow between the vessel and the water heater.
- Additional capacity when peak demands exceeds hot water generation.
- Capacity up to 50,000 litres and test pressures of 30 barg, although larger capacities and higher pressures available.
- Charged during low or no demand.
- Low grade heat or smaller energy sources can be utilised.
- Vented and unvented systems.
- Supplied horizontally or vertically.
- Increased energy efficiency of the heating system.
- Rapid pay back as heating costs significantly reduced.
- Can be connected and combined with several power sources.
- Insulation for chilled water applications.
- Vessels manufactured in carbon steel, stainless steel or copper.