Semi-Storage & packaged Water Heaters
Our 'Evoplate' brand is a highly efficient water heater which supplies hot water on demand. Hot water storage is reduced by up to 75% less than a traditional storage calorifier AND still meets peak demands in excess of the rated input duty.
The vessel comprises of stored water volume, instantaneous brazed plate heat exchanger, domestic circulating pump, flow regulator and direct acting primary temperature controller.
It can be combined with a buffer vessel which will provide additional storage capacity. Coupled with instantaneous water heaters, buffer vessels are connected in parallel with a pump circulation to ensure a flow between the vessel and the water heater.
- Reduced hot water storage of up to 75% less than a traditional storage calorifier.
- Supplying 600 – 900 litres per hour of continuous hot water at 60 degrees celcius AND meet peak demands in excess of the rated input duty.
- Lightweight with minimum footprint.
- The maximum possible performance from a condensing boiler installation.
- Reduced downtime and maintenance.
- Integral dual action domestic water pump to ensure constant flow through the exchanger and reducing the risk from legionnaire’s disease.
- Direct acting temperature controller.
- Fully compliant with L8 and PED.
- High heat transfer co-efficients when compared with traditional storage calorifiers.
- Flexible storage buffer and heat exchanger to optimise equipment selection.
- Available in copper or stainless steel.
- Ready fitted and easy to install.
Thanks for your interest in Semi-Storage and Packaged Water Heaters. Please fill in the following information so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.