WFI Purified Water Storage Vessels
Once PW and HPW water has been purified, it needs to be stored and circulated in a sterile distributing system without the risk of recontamination.
Ormandy can produce a specialised, sealed storage tank to hold the purified water and protect it from outside influences. This process is critical within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Available as horizontal or vertical.
- Capacities from 10ltr to 60,000ltr
- Fully or partially insulated.
- CE marked in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Designed and fabricated in accordance with PD5500, ASME VIII and EN 13445.
- Bioprocessing equipment specification: ASME BPE-2019
- Surface finishes available from SF0 to SF6.
- Manufactured in all grades austenitic and Duplex stainless steel.
- Vessels manufactured to client requirements or to Industry Best Practice.