Clean Steam Generators
Clean steam generators raise steam by utilising MTHW, HTHW, electric, thermal fluid or process steam as a primary heat source.
It offers a simple and conventional method of raising clean steam, with the vapour volume sufficient to cope with normal peaks of demand whilst maintaining a constant boiling/pressure.
- Made in stainless steel 316L which is pickled and passivated after fabrication to restore the stainless-steel protective properties.
- Incorporates an integral dry sparge pipe to reduce liquid entrainment to a minimum.
- Full sized manhole for regular inspection if required.
- Heating bundle can be withdrawn for maintenance and inspection.
- Supplied as a bespoke package, designed, built and tested in our factory to ensure constant quality control.
- Design and manufacture in accordance with PD5500 and PED 97/23/EC.
- Steam produced meets the criteria of HTM 2031.