Clean Steam Generators
Clean steam generators raise steam by utilising MTHW, HTHW, electric, thermal fluid or process steam as a primary heat source.
It offers a simple and conventional method of raising clean steam, with the vapour volume sufficient to cope with normal peaks of demand whilst maintaining a constant boiling/pressure.
- Made in stainless steel 316L which is pickled and passivated after fabrication to restore the stainless-steel protective properties.
- Incorporates an integral dry sparge pipe to reduce liquid entrainment to a minimum.
- Full sized manhole for regular inspection if required.
- Heating bundle can be withdrawn for maintenance and inspection.
- Supplied as a bespoke package, designed, built and tested in our factory to ensure constant quality control.
- Design and manufacture in accordance with PD5500 and PED 97/23/EC.
- Steam produced meets the criteria of HTM 2031.
Thanks for your interest in Clean Steam Generators. Please fill in the following information so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.