Steam Blowdown & Flash Vessels
Boiler blowdown vessels provide a safe location for the discharge of boiler blowdown water.
Flash vessels are integrated into the steam system to generate low pressure steam from a high-pressure condensate source. This steam can then be used in another suitable application.
Vessels are CE marked and designed and manufactured in accordance with PD5500 and meeting the requirements of HSE PM60.
Boiler Blowdown Vessel
- Vessels can be sized to accommodate multiple boiler installations.
- Supplied with suitable manifolds.
- Our standard range is 600mm to 1200mm diameter.
- Full third-party certification supplied with all blowdown vessels.
- Enables the recovery of energy from TDS systems which would normally be lost in the blowdown vessel.
- Flash steam is returned to the hotwell and condensate is passed through a heat exchanger for feed water preheat.
- Our standard range is 150mm to 450mm diameter.
- Full third-party certification supplied with all flash vessels.