Steam Plate Heat Exchanger Package
A WRAS approved packaged unit with primary control and condensate system which Connects into an existing steam main to provide heating or hot water quickly and easily.
- Stainless steel plate exchange package makes the interface of steam to DHW or LTHW applications simpler.
- Heat loads of up to 1.1 MW which in DHW service provides a 51/sec flow.
- Larger loads can be accommodated using bespoke design and build capability.
- Primary side control can be electric or pneumatic valves selected to provide accurate temperature control.
- Isolation, anti-vacuum valves and line strainer included.
- High limit protection.
- A standard float trap system incorporated in the condensate side and advanced three term (PID) controller provides secondary temperature control.
- Can be extended to incorporate secondary pumps, buffer storage, pressure reducing sets and specific valve arrangements, all controlled through the central panel.
- High heat transfer coefficients ensure the design surface area is kept to a minimum.
- Outputs can be increased by adding additional plates.
- Small footprint, simple to install and ease of maintenance.